Horseback riding through the heart of the Viñales valley
Horseback riding through the Viñales valley accompanied by a guide. You will get to know the Cuban coffee and tobacco process, as well as the wonderful landscape of its valley and the flora and fauna of the place.
What to expect
In this excursion you will visit spectacular places and attractions of Viñales with a local guide, with whom you will discover unique landscapes, natural viewpoints and learn about the fascinating world of tobacco, coffee and local flora. You will learn about the life of tobacco producers, their artisan cigars, where you will learn about their culture and traditions, as well as their working methods
• Pick up by car from your accommodation in Viñales to take you to the horse farm
• Visit to the Prehistoric Mural
• Stop at the Paladar (private restaurant) Carucho y Josefa. Here you will enjoy a delicious coffee after having enjoyed an excellent explanation of everything related to the elaboration of this aromatic infusion in Cuba. Optionally you can taste a wide variety of Cuban cocktails where coffee is the main ingredient such as carajillo and canchanchara
• Panoramic view of the valley, the flora and fauna of the place
• Visit to the farmer's house to learn more about Cuban tobacco, where you will learn about the elaboration process and where you can taste a handmade tobacco made by expert hands.
• Return to the Palate Carucho and Josefa
• Return by car to your accommodation
• Horses for the route
• Lunch at Carucho and Josefa's Paladar
• Accommodation in Viñales
Total price Per Person
Excursions: 35 cuc